Page Header

About Our Credit Union

Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size

The St. Lawrence Federal Credit Union was established in 1954 for the employees of the St. Lawrence State Hospital and their families.

Today the credit union has a community charter serving anyone who lives, works, worships, or goes to school in St. Lawrence County, Warren, Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Hamilton, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Oneida and Oswego counties. Our membership totals approximately 11,525 members and continues to grow!