Accounts & Services Offered
St. Lawrence FCU’s Courtesy Pay is an overdraft protection program designed to provide an extra level of financial protection to qualified members. Through this program, St. Lawrence FCU will pay (rather than return), non-sufficient fund (NSF) transactions on your sharedraft. This optional service can provide additional support when you need it most.
St. Lawrence FCU Courtesy Pay Features:
- Convenience — may allow your purchases to be approved when you have insufficient funds
- A safety net — may cover reconciliation errors
- Emergency backup — may cover unexpected expenses
- May prevent potential credit score damage, merchant fees, collection reporting and NSF fees for returned checks.
- There is no monthly fee for St. Lawrence Federal Courtesy Pay. However, you will be charged a $25 fee each time we pay an overdraft.
If you would like to select Extended Coverage for future transactions:
· visit any branch
· complete the consent form and mail it to us at 800 Commerce Park Drive, Ogdensburg, NY 13669
· send a secure message by logging into Home Banking and clicking the Messages tab
For more information about Courtesy Pay, please call 315-393-3530 or visit one of our friendly Financial Service Representatives at any branch.